Real Estate Owner Visa
You are eligible if you fulfil the following criteria:
- The property shall be fully built, excluding vacant landowners
- Submission of an ownership certificate of the property, to be issued by the competent the real estate registration authority in the state
- Property shall be wholly owned by the applicant
- Property shall be habitable
- Applicant shall have a monthly income of not less than ten thousand dirhams (AED 10,000) or its equivalent in foreign currencies, or shall prove his financial solvency throughout his stay in the state
- 2 Years visa duration
- Sponsorship of spouse, parents and children who are 25 years with no age limit for unmarried daughters. Children of determination are granted a residence permit, regardless of their age.
- Renewable if applicant continues to meet the related requirements or qualifies under a different category.
How to Apply
Non-Work Visa applications can be submitted as per the rules and regulations of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security on their website: https://icp.gov.ae